Panang Curry is a popular favorite at many Thai restaurants. Are often made with beef or pork, but chicken can be substituted. Curries tend to eat Thai food in itself, but not common to eat curry other side of your favorite Thai food.
2 pounds meat (chicken or pork).
1 can coconut milk.
8 oz panang curry.
2 tbsp fish sauce.
2 tbsp lemon leaves kafir (lower shreds).
1 / 2 cup basil leaves.
2 tbsp sugar.
1. Cut your meat into bite size cubes. The media to a large skillet frying pan until almost done remove meat and set together.
2. Heat to medium Add four tablespoon of coconut milk and boiled it.
3. Add in 2-3 tbsp of curry.
4. Put meat back in and stir until meat is cooked thoroughly.
5. Add the remaining half of the coconut milk. The excitement.
6. Add fish sauce and sugar.
7. Add in the rest of the coconut milk.
8. When the coconut milk thickens add the basil leaves and lime leaves.
9. To taste it. You may need to add more fish sauce or sugar depending on your preferences.
Thai Business in Australia