One of Thailand's best known noodle dish. They eat a snack on any time of day or night and especially popular in night markets across the country.
8 oz (250 g) rice noodles (Sen lek).
3 tbsp oil.
3 cloves garlic (kratiem) minced.
1 / 4 cup dried shrimp / prawns.
1 / 4 cup (2 Floor oz/60 ml fish sauce) pla Nam ().
1 / 4 cup (2 oz/60 g sugar).
2 tbsp tamarind water (MA piag kaam-).
1 tbsp paprika.
1 / 2 cup fried tofu.
2 tbsp dried radish unsalted cut into small pieces.
1 egg, beat.
1 / 4 cup 1-in (2.5 cm) long chopped chives.
1 / 4 cup (2 oz/60 g) ground roasted peanuts.
1 cup bean sprouts.
1 / 2 cup bean sprouts.
1 / 2 cup chopped chives.
1 / 4 small banana blossom cut into bars.
1 / 2 lemon cut into wedges.
How to cook:.
1. Soaking rice noodles in cold water 30 minutes or until soft. Drainage and together.
2. Heat large skillet until hot and add oil. Add garlic and dried shrimp and fried. Add noodles and stir-fry until translucent. It may be necessary to reduce the heat if mixture is too fast foods and noodles next.
3. Add sugar, fish sauce, tamarind water and pepper. Fried mixed as well as detailed. People in the radish and tofu egg.
4. Opening the high heat and cook until the egg sets, exciting light. Detailed and mix and continue cooking over medium-high heat about 2 minutes until most of liquid is reduced.
5. Mix in chives, peanuts and bean sprouts. Put on the plate to provide services bean sprouts, chives, banana blossom and lime charm and service.